SORACOM Lagoon (below, Lagoon) is an easy to design personalized dashboarding tool utilizing data collected with SORACOM Harvest services. You can create, publish and share the read only dashboard with third party viewers.
Utilizing this service, you can create data visualization dashboard without setting up an infrastructure. You can even send notifications against thresholds or share your personal dashboard with a third party in read only mode. Lagoon is developed on top of an OSS project called Grafana and utilizes the data stored in Harvest.
Why SORACOM Lagoon
Quickly create a personalized dashboard in few clicks.
- Mixing various Harvest data source, you can create custom dashboard with graphs, tables, lists, maps etc to visualize the data on the same page.
- Without a server or resources you can easily start generating dashboards without wrirting SQL queries.
Easily share your personal dashboard
- The dashboard you created can be shared with third party viewers. This person will not need to log in to SORACOM User Console and view the Harvest data.
- You can select the resource you share to certain users and publish a URL.
- You can set a threshold and send email alerts, send slack notifications and integrate with webhooks.
- No coding required. All the configuration is done through Lagoon console.
Getting started with SORACOM Lagoon
To get started with SORACOM Lagoon, please read below.